Provides general office support and services to a project of minor or moderate scope.
Positions are project site based located in Toronto, Hamilton and Kincardine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, however, other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Office Support to include, but not limited to:
· Performs all administrative duties
· Greets and assists visitors
· Schedules meetings
· Maintains visitor, PPE & parking logs
· Processes & distributes incoming/outgoing mail
· Types, files and distributes forms and correspondence from project start-up to project closeout, including but not limited to, letters, transmittals, memos, meeting minutes, daily reports, RFI log, COR log, CO Log, weather day log, submittal log, cost code log and correspondence log
· Maintains field office, answers phones and forwards messages
· Maintains project photos (digital/album)
· Ensures office equipment is maintained and in working order
· Maintains staff vacation log and prepares monthly report for management
· Establishes accounts and orders consumable items as required (i.e. office supplies, paper goods, cleaning supplies, beverage service, etc.)
· Establishes and maintains phone/fax contact list, data communication, network server computers, printers, plotters, scanners, telephone system/voicemail, phone/fax with local phone company (for out of town projects)
· Obtains mobile phones, copiers, cameras, TV, etc.
· Sets up mail service, FedEx, UPS, etc.
HR/Payroll Support to include, but not limited to:
· Maintains new employee/safety orientation sign-off sheets
· Reviews project orientation package with new employees
· Submits paperwork for new hires and layoffs
· Completes and submits payroll time sheets
· Provides management with accurate manpower reports
Project Controls Support to include, but not limited to:
· Ensures proper permits are obtained, relative to project requirements
· Provides general field office and project control support and services to a project (size of project will determine the percentage of time devoted to project controls)
Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration and 1 – 5 years experience , ideally in construction. Advanced working experience with Microsoft Office products. Prolog software skills are an asset.
Alberici is an equal opportunity employer. Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
**Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please be sure to continually visit our website for other related positions.