Alberici Constructors, Inc., a leading firm in the construction industry with annual revenues exceeding 2 billion dollars, is searching for a Scheduling Engineer to work in a variety of market-segments including, but not limited to, general building, healthcare, heavy industrial, energy, and water treatment. This position is based in St. Louis, however periodic travel may be required.
Essential duties and responsibilities for schedulers include but are not limited to:
• Developing proposal and pre-construction schedules.
• Working with project teams to develop the Project Execution Plan and Baseline Schedule.
• Loading resources into schedule activities with tiebacks to the project estimate.
• Developing and maintaining 4D Models as appropriate for projects and pursuits.
• Developing and using Earned Value or productivity/production analysis systems for use on projects as appropriate.
• Analyzing performance to date and using all data at hand (e.g. production rates, forecasted resource demands) to forecast future performance.
• Identifying and analyzing potential schedule risk events and communicating to Project Manager for action.
• Using and developing custom reports that serve the client’s and Company’s needs.
• Developing “what if” scenarios or “work around” plans as required.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree plus one to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Exposure to scheduling software (i.e. Primavera P6 and MS Project) and exposure to construction logistics, techniques, materials, equipment, crew sizing and sequencing is a plus.