Alberici Group, LLC is currently looking for a Technical Support Analyst II for our St. Louis office. This individual will be responsible for installing, modifying and repairing computer hardware/software systems and providing second and third-tier support to system users.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Configures and installs computer hardware and software.
• Maintains IT work areas.
• Manages inventory control of IT equipment and supplies.
• Upgrades hardware and software components.
• Maintains IT hardware asset and software tracking.
• Remains abreast of changes in user and system software and hardware requirements.
• Provides second and third-tier end-user support.
• Troubleshoots network issues.
• Maintains IT helpdesk ticketing system.
• Procures and maintains mobile devices and services.
This position requires someone who is quality focused and detail oriented, possesses a strong work ethic, a drive to meet deadlines, the ability to prioritize along with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Strong problem solving and analytical reasoning skills are also required. Qualified candidates will have a two-year degree/certificate from a college or technical school and three to seven years of related experience and/or training. Alberici offers a competitive compensation/benefit package and growth potential. EOE/M/F/D/V